Before Buying A Waffle Iron
As you probably already guessed, there’s a lot more to waffle ironsthat catches your eye. Before you even consider buying first waffle maker, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Don’t make the mistake of buying and research after. Your device will be a reflectionof what you like in the waffle. I suggest you go somewhere and experiment with different styles to choose the one that you really enjoy, if you’ve never had professional made waffles.
Dimensions: this will be your first major decision. You are a fan of Belgian-style (thick) or traditional (thin)?
Features: so, what features should you look out for? Look at thewaffle iron with drip pan first. There is alarm to let you know, the waffles are ready. One that has a consistent cook on both sides of waffle. Multifunctional waffle iron is always great, it is able to make pancakes or eggs or not? How about warranty?
Shape of Waffle: I personally prefer my Belgian waffle square and traditional. But if you want to feed your children, there is a Waffle Iron with plates, which can make waffles in stars, animals.
Cleaning: It is important to make sure that your new waffle machine without a stick. Models with removable plates that make cleansing easily is a huge advantage for me. Note: remember to wait device for cooling before cleaning, you can get serious burns if you try to clean immediately.
Editor’s Choice Waffle Makers
Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
225 total customer reviews...
You'll flip for the Waring Pro Stainless Steel Nonstick Breakfast Express Plus. Designed to whip up a waffle and an omelet at the same time, it's a kitchen essential for novices and seasoned cooks alike. This unit has 2 LED lights and audio beep tones to indicate when the waffle or omelet is done.
- Makes a belgian waffle and omelet at the same time
- Great for pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, english muffins, grilled cheese and more
- Rotary feature ensures even baking on top and bottom
- Two thermostat and browning control knobs
- Limited one year product warranty
KitchenAid KWB110OB Waffle Baker with CeramaShield Nonstick Coating - Onyx Black [Discontinued]
50 total customer reviews...
The KitchenAid Belgian waffle maker makes two grand Belgian waffles on CeramiShield a non-stick ceramic baking plate.
- Bake two consistent grand Belgian waffles at a time
- Preheat indicator and digital countdown timer
- Over bake indicator
- Automatic shut-off
Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker
408 total customer reviews...
Calphalon's No Peek Waffle Maker is perfect for making thick, delicious Belgian waffles. Just pour in the batter and set the shade selector; the No Peek indicator lets you know exactly how brown your waffle is getting – without lifting the cover! Calphalon's exclusive Opti-Heat system ensures even heat delivery. The high performance bronze nonstick surface means you won’t have to add butter or oil to get easy release. And clean-up is a breeze. "
- The Calphalon Kitchen Electrics collection features our exclusive Opti-Heat System. Designed to provide accurate temperature control and even heat delivery, Opti-Heat ensures that foods cook evenly and thoroughly, for reliable results you can count on - every time.
- Illuminated No Peek progress indicator shows. browning progress without lifting the cover.
- High performance bronze nonstick plates.
- Three temperature settings; Light, Medium & Dark.
- Chimes when ready. Automatic shut-off feature.
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker with Ceramic Nonstick Finish, 7-Inch, Black
4,115 total customer reviews...
Bake extra thick Belgian waffles in minutes. A unique rotating design lets you flip this waffle maker 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for delicious waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. An extra-thick nonstick grid makes a 7-inch diameter waffle with four easy-to-cut sections.
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside; 120 volts AC, 1100 watts